Monday, June 16, 2014

Goal Setting

I love reading Money Saving Mom. She is super organized and is full of great ideas. One thing she does is set goals for herself and post to her site. I always am making goal but never list them and certainly never hold myself accountable to them.


I really would like to be organized but my disorganization isn't going to turn around in a day.


So lets give this a try:


Personal:
1. Find my kindle (truthfully I have no clue where it is and I have so many free books on there and I am sick of having to read on the computer instead of my comfy bed).
2. Pin 3 new freezer cooking posts to my Pinterest board.
3. Spend 10 minutes a day reading a devotional.
4. Earn 100 Swagbucks points.


Home:
5. Clean out the toy boxes. (More stuff for yard sale).
6. Catch up on laundry. (I usually do laundry once a week. Guess what... the day that I was able to do laundry the power was out for 10 hours and then out 2 hours the next day)



No comments:

Post a Comment