Sunday, May 25, 2014

How I Save Money On Gifts With Swagbucks


I am a bargain hunter. I am always looking for a good deal. Especially when it comes to gift. There have been several years in the past that neither Dave or I had anything under the tree at Christmas, but we have always made sure that the kids have the "Best Christmas Ever" each year. 

We don't have a lot of money to spare. Thank goodness I have been a creative genius...haha! Thankfully, I discovered Swagbucks!!! Truthfully, it has been a lifesaver for me on multiple occasions. 

What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is the search engine that pays you to search. Go about your normal business and use the search engine and you will frequently accrue Swagbucks. Get paid to watch videos, take surveys and polls, even to shop and COUPON!

Swagbucks can be used to redeem many prizes. My favorite is the Amazon gift cards.

Sign up now using the code: F4MBonus (case sensitive) and they will give you 100 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment