Sunday, May 25, 2014

About Me


I am so glad you dropped by! I am Sarah, working mom to 3 young boys. They and my husband are my life. I am a nurse and it is has been my passion since I was a very little girl. I love to read, cook, coupon, and try new things. I am an animal lover and enjoy horseback riding. I am a special needs mom with a child on the Autism Spectrum.I am silly and fun loving. I love music, TV and sometimes movies. My husband and I love coming up with fun things to do with the boys. I am country girl and am not afraid to get dirty. My husband is a police officer, so yes, we are pro guns in this house and in fact it is a frequent date night for us!

This is a little about us. My husband and I met 10 years ago, when he was serving at Fort Campbell. We met horseback riding and really did not care for each other at first. Okay, I'll admit it, I was down right nasty to him, but in all fairness, he deserved. He cut me and my friend in line and I let him know real quick to move his (very cute) butt to the back of the line. Shortly after, we started dating. Six weeks later, we were engaged. Two years later we married. Here we are almost eight years and three kids late. 

After we got married, we quickly learned that love was not all we needed to survive. There were these stupid things called bills that if you don't pay them, they will stalk you until they get their money. We have had to learn to adjust our life to fit our bills. Though we will not always be in debt, we have learned some very valuable ways to save and maybe will actually get to retire one day.

This blog is a way for me to share stories about us. A way to save memories for the kids. A way to share our successes and failures as we try new was of being thrifty. I hope that you will be interactive and share your thoughts and tricks with me and that you will learn and I can help you too!

What I hope will come:

  • Facebook Page
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest 
  • Product Testing and Reviews
  • Book and Movie Reviews
  • Product Give Aways

No comments:

Post a Comment